Note on Vedic shAkas

Ravi msr at COMCO.COM
Tue Jul 20 10:04:39 CDT 1999

namaste Prasad,

Well what a way to begin your posting on the list. Whether
a post falls within the scope of the list or not is a
concern of the List Administrators. If you think we are not
doing a good job write to us. Besides that refer to points
2, 3 and 4 of the list policies.

Anand's is one of the best contributors to the list and has
patiently helped many of us to understand our dharma. Please
read the archives to see for yourself.

If you want to police the list right on the day 1, I should
say you will be better off remaining silent.

Thank you.

Ravi

Prasad wrote:

Hi, I thought that this list was supposed to propogate/share
the 'advaita' philosophy as taught by Sri Shankaracharya...
don't you think that we are deviating much from that
focussed objective which we had in mind? _prasad