chitta shuddhi

miinaakshii-tanayan miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 2 11:18:02 CST 1999

vivekachuuDaamaniH

chittasya shuddhaye karma na tu vastuupalabdhaye .
vastusiddhirvichaareNa na ki.nchit{}karmakoTibhiH .. 11.

There may be many many references, this is what came to my mind. You
will find vaidya's translation for this verse in the archives.

Ravi