New member intorduction: Sri V M Sundaram

Vaidya Sundaram Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Tue Aug 3 15:26:20 CDT 1999

------------ Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 08/03/99 03:26 PM ------------

Please respond to venkataraman at pacific.net.sg

My dear Namesake,

Namassabhaabhyassabhaapatibhayasca vo namaH.

The earth has gone round the Sun seventy times since I was born.
Forty of these years were spent earning my bread as a technocrat in
the Telecommunications department of the Govt, of India.
 Samskritam and Vedaanta have been my hobbies for well nigh half a
century.  Yet my knowledge of these two is only sketchy and
peripheral, though non-zero.

I am now visiting with my 35-year old son Venkataraman who works for
Motorola in Singapore
That accounts for the "sg" in my email address.

I hope to take a lot from this group though
I may not be able to give anything to it.

"naanyat kincana vidyate vimRSataaM yasmaat parasmaat vibhoH "  tasmai
-- namaH

--- V M Sundaram