Philosophical views and certain knowledge

Bon Giovanni aq974 at LAFN.ORG
Mon Apr 26 21:58:39 CDT 1999

An excellent reply, very enjoyable. Many thanks. (The only regret is that
any reply goes to all, not just the author...)

>But why should that concern you? None of the schools deny the Reality.
>All of them agree on moral perfection and yogic practices for
>spiritual progress. Most schools disagree only in their views on the
>nature of the ultimate reality. Well, go the whole way and decide for
>yourself, who is right.

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/Bongaru
 Using the tweezers of the knowledge of the truth I have managed to extract
the painful thorn of endless opinions from the recesses of my
eart.  -Asthavakra Gita 19.1