shrI shankara jayanti

Ravi msr at COMCO.COM
Wed Apr 21 11:18:29 CDT 1999

I wanted to send this yesterday, but I was occupied with
other work, I could not do it. The following page
http://www.kamakoti.org/1-1.html has contains the talk of
shrI shrI chandrasekharendra sarasvatI given on a shankara
jayanti in 1950s, I dont remember the exact year. It is from
the book called "Acharya calls" which comes in two volumes.

This book also has a chapter on verse 61 of
shivAnandalaharI. I was searching for the details of ankola
tree in many places, to my surprise, the answer was right
there in my bookshelf. It is like searching of brahman
eveywhere and finally finding that in one's own Self.

Ravi

AUM shrI shankara vijayendra svAmine namaH