ADMIN: Mail delivery errors

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Wed Oct 21 13:27:03 CDT 1998

namaste

The way the LIST has be set up is, if there are mail
delivery problems to your address, after the tolerance level, the
List Server software will automatically delete your name. The
tolerance level is: error for 20 consecutive messages or 4 days,
whichever happens first.

In case you are not receiving any mail for few days, please check
the Archive Web site. If the WWW site shows messages on those
days, please contact me, I will add you back to the list. This
has happened once or twice in the past.

I will include this information in the monthly FAQ. I am sorry
for boring you with administrative messages.

With respects,
Ravi