Indra / Net of Jewels? I'm probably late

Gregory Goode goode at DPW.COM
Mon Nov 16 08:44:33 CST 1998

At 08:03 AM 11/16/98 -0000, Subhanu Saxena wrote:

>As I am catching up on old mail (I have been travelling), you may already
>have this info. If so, forgive me for being late. As well as a response to
>the question to Greg, I have also given some thoughts from the advaita
>tradition below (points 2 and 3), more in keeping with the nature of this
>list.

Thank you Subhanu!  I haven't gone through the whole thing yet, but just
wanted to send you this appreciation right away.  My other research also
was honing in on the avatamsaka sutram.  Will post my thoughts on this
later.  Thanks again!

--Greg