shrI shAntAnda SarasvatI

Vidyasankar Sundaresan vidya at CCO.CALTECH.EDU
Thu Nov 5 12:47:38 CST 1998

Amazon.com gives the following titles -

Good Company : An Anthology of Sayings, Stories and Answers to Questions
by His Holiness Sri Shantanand Saraswati the Shankaracharya of Jyotir
Math - Sri Shantanand Saraswati, Shantanand Saraswati / Paperback /
Published 1992 (Publisher Out Of Stock)

The Man Who Wanted to Meet God : Myths and Stories That Explain the
Inexplicable - Shantanand Saraswati, Shantanand Saraswati / Paperback /
Published 1996 (Publisher Out Of Stock)

Pure Wisdom : Insights for Those Seeking Happiness and Peace of Mind
Shantanand Saraswati / Paperback / Published 1992

Vidyasankar