memo

Charles A. Hillig chillig at JETLINK.NET
Mon May 18 11:59:04 CDT 1998

At 01:38 PM 5/18/98 -0400, you wrote:
>The Mind is the only thing within the field of our consciousness
>that can possibly bring us, at least *apparently*, out of our natural
>state [of the Self].   Otherwise we are perpetually That.   Nay,
>*despite* it, we are perpetually That!   For, is there another Reality?
>Therefore, what Mind?
>
>Consider the implications of this.

     I concur!

     But, of course, there's no one really "here"
                       to be doing the "concurring"
                                  and there's no one really "there"
                                           who is being "concurred with.

                       With Blessings,

                             One-who-only-pretends-to-be-the-subject-of-the
sentence, "I concur."