Shravanam-Aswijam

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Tue Jul 28 10:46:45 CDT 1998

namaste

This Friday (31/July/1998) is shrI varalakShmi vratam. I think
shree's page has the complete pUjavidhiH for that. I think some
celebrate on 7th. It should be celebrated on the friday before
paurnami, and the paurnami is exactly on 7th of August (friday).

May shrI mahAlakShmI bless us all with contented mind.

namaste'stu mahAmAye shrI pIThe surapUjite |
shanka chakra gata haste mAhAlakShmI namostute ||

--
Ravi
bAlA nIvE gatiyani  chAlA nammina nApai