Vedas

Vidyasankar Sundaresan vidya at CCO.CALTECH.EDU
Wed Jan 21 02:55:12 CST 1998

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Chelluri wrote:

>                                            Brahmaiva Satyam
> Namaste!
>
> We all accept Swami Dayananda as a Scholar and Jnaani (I have my own doubts
> about his EGO) let's wait for his return to the United States (That's where
> the money is, all the Swamis come to enlighten citizens of USA instead of some
> poor African country) and give his response with a source and backup for his

Actually, with a few notable exceptions, I think a number of the Swamijis
come to US/UK because there is a substantial presence of Indians here. The
American and European following comes because of the interest of the
followers. After all, aren't we Indians all here for the money ourselves?
I predict that in a few years time, a number of Swamijis will be found in
Australia, where the Indian presence is slowly increasing.

And there are many Swamis toiling away in Africa, only we do not get to
hear of them, because Africa does not have that many phone lines and
internet connections :-).

Vidyasankar