On two topics

Chandran, Nanda (NBC) Nanda.Chandran at NBC.COM
Mon Jan 19 08:57:44 CST 1998

I've a question on two topics which do frequent rounds on our lists :
1.      Is Brahman Nirguna or Saguna or Sarvaguna?
2.      Fate and Freewill

Do these two questions have any true relevance to an aspirant at the
vyavahaarika level? Does it in anyway contribute to a sincere effort towards
moksha? It's my understanding that knowledge of both these can be had only
upon realization and intellectual speculation or reasoning can never prove
either. If I'm wrong, I would be grateful for the correction.

        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.