The Vedas

Chelluri Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 11 20:54:00 CST 1998

                                               Brahmaiva Satyam

Jaladhar does not hate you.  He truthfully follows shastras.  I do too.  But I
am tolarent.   I am not as knowledgeble as Jaldhar.  I heard from people that
shastras prohibit women to recite vedas.

Why dont you ask Swami Dayananda the question whether shastras prohibit women
from reciting vedas.   If he says honestly NO.   I will accept it.  Please
post the response on the list.

God Bless You.                                                   Nagy