message to my friends

Greg Goode goode at DPW.COM
Fri Aug 14 16:24:47 CDT 1998

At 02:56 PM 8/14/98 -0400, Ram Chandran wrote:

>Experiences of
>other travellers can greatly help us to proceed our Journey.  Sankara,
>Ramana and others have given us their experiences of their journeys and
>it is upto us to follow thier maps and guidebooks.  Until we reach the
>destination, we do need the maps, guidebooks and efforts.

I agree with your points about the original purity and the subsequent
clouding of Shankara's, Buddha's, and Jesus' visions, as well as the need
for reliable maps and guidebooks.  It could even be a map that points to
the fact that there was never any real geography or traveler in the first
place.

--Greg