Advaita Teacher coming to New York

Greg Goode goode at DPW.COM
Wed Aug 5 12:43:34 CDT 1998

Not sure whether this is relevant to the list, but there is an advaita
teacher named Dr. Vijai S. Shankar coming to New York City this August from
Galveston, Texas.  I don't know who his living teacher is, but he is
supposedly a jivanmukta, inspired by the teachings of Ramana and
Nisargadatta.  There are articles about him in Asian Age and Indo-American
News.  If it is appropriate, I can post the meeting info here.  If not, I'm
sorry and you can e-mail me privately if interested.

--Greg