Request: shrI shankara aShTottarashata-nAmAvali

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Sat Apr 25 16:50:53 CDT 1998

namaste

If any of our list members have access to the aShTottarashata-nAmAvali
on  shrI shankara, it will be very nice if one of them could post the
names to the List.

Thank you.

Ravi
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam.

>From  Sat Apr 25 18:46:38 1998
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 18:46:38 -0400
To: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
        <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>
From: Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian <ramakris at EROLS.COM>
Subject: Re: Request: shrI shankara aShTottarashata-nAmAvali
Comments: To: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
        <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>

Ravi Mayavaram wrote:

> If any of our list members have access to the aShTottarashata-nAmAvali
> on  shrI shankara, it will be very nice if one of them could post the
> names to the List.

Just yesterday I was thinking that I should type the ashhTottaram on
shrI sha.nkara and shrI vidyAraNya. I think this conclusively settles
the issue in favor of eka-jIva vAda :-). I am slightly busy right now,
so I can mail you a photocopy of the ashhTottaram and if you could type
it up it would be great. Everyone will get to see the stotram in a
reasonable amount of time, you get to type the stotram and I get to do
no work. It's a win-win situation :-). Just joking, but send me your
address.

Rama.