Request : Digest form

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Fri Apr 17 13:33:03 CDT 1998

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Kamal Kothari wrote:

>Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 22:35:42 +0530
>From: Kamal Kothari <kamal at homeindia.com>
>To: ADVAITA-L at tamu.edu
>Subject: Request : Digest form
>
>Dear Ravi,
>
>I am new to the list and enjoying the posts and learning as well. A
>small request. Can you please make my subsription to "Digest" mode?
>
>Thanks,    Kamal
>--

namaste Kamal

Since you wrote this to the list, I thought I will reply here itself.
I receive few requests like this once in a while. It is very easy to
change the options by yourself.

1) When you subscribe, you will get a file with all the necessary
information to set your options like this. Please preserve it and read
it when need arises.

2) All such "changing options" request should be sent to the
listserv at listserv.tamu.edu and not to the list itself.

3) To change to digest mode, please send a mail to
listserv at listserv.tamu.edu with body of the message containing

SET ADVAITA-L  DIGEST

Ravi
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam