1 does not equal 0.(was, (nibbana) = (Nirguna Brahman) ?)

Mon Sep 29 00:25:26 CDT 1997

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, Harry M. Fleenor wrote:

> Sankara doesn't put the Ultimate
> into or ideas words such as 1 or 0.
> Both ideas are wrong.
> Ideas or words cannot express That.
> It is not one and not un-one.
     ^^
> Or It is not zero and not un-zero.
        ^^

It is.  That's the one i'm refering to.

> Is the Quantum field zero or all?
> both are ideas and not the Quantum field itself.

What does the quantum field have to do with anything?

> But again these are only conditional expressions
> of the unexpressable.
> The pithy saying "I am That" is not ultimate reality
> only a finger pointing.
> All the arguments fade to nothing
> with the experience of Being.

As far as I know The Buddhist don't admit to a state of Being.  That's why
they refer to the final state as Nirvana or "snuffing out."  it is
Nothing.  This is a lot different.

I got engaged! See the pictures ==> http://www.braincells.com/jaldhar/sagpan