Guru wanted

Fri Sep 26 00:00:33 CDT 1997

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Martin Gifford wrote:

> Hi All !
>
> I thought a guru should appear when there is a need in a seeker. I have the
> need but perhaps I'm not ready.
>
> Anyway if someone can suggest a guru that meets the following criteria
> please let me know.
>
> _GURU WANTED_
>
> ESSENTIAL CRITERIA:
>
> Must be permanently free of the sense of doership.
> Must have fully and finally realised non-duality.
> Loving and accepting.
> Capable of quickly transforming his/her students.
> Must not use guilt.

Why shouldn't people feel guilty if they've done wrong?  I'm sure many
people find a conscience inconvenient but a Guru is not supposed to be a
mirror for ones narcissism and doesn't need to cater to any despicable
scoundrel who comes along.

> Keen about ending human violence and suffering.
> Must not have an aversion to life in the physical plane.

This physical plane is illusionary so how could there not be  aversion to
it.

If you don't like vedanta or are incapable of practising it, that's fine.
Many people are that way.

I got engaged! See the pictures ==> http://www.braincells.com/jaldhar/sagpan