Some issues

un824 at FREENET.VICTORIA.BC.CA un824 at FREENET.VICTORIA.BC.CA
Fri Sep 19 18:29:02 CDT 1997

Namaste,

Patrick S. Williams says:

>We are all perfectly free to extend this gift to anyone, any time.

Well, I thought we were discussing whether or not this *was* true.

I had thought you would get kicked off this list for rude or insulting
remarks (after repeated warnings). Now is this true or not?

BTW, I thought Ravi was going to let Ramakrishna back if he
promised to be good, but perhaps I didn't read that closely.
Is he going to be disallowed, period? I'm not in favor of that.
I would miss those hard hitting posts too, but hitting below
the belt is unacceptable and it's not *that* hard to see
the difference.

-Allan Curry

P.S.
good luck with those vasannas...