Gita question

Gregory Goode goode at DPW.COM
Thu Sep 18 16:32:58 CDT 1997

At 01:25 PM 9/18/97 -0700, Raghavendra Hebbalalu wrote:
>The Sanskrit for that is :
>  BrahmaarpaNam Brahma Havi-rBrahmAgnou BrahmaNA Hutam-h  |
>  Brahmaiva tena gantavyam Brahmakarma-SamAdhinA ||
>( Sorry- I do not know the transliteration)

Thanks!  I've heard some of Ramana Maharshi's devotees say this as a
before-meal offering.  I like the idea, I guess if I want to say this, I'll
say it in English until I learn how to pronounce it correctly!  It has a
nice way for me of concentrating the mind on the fact that what we see,
eat, offer, etc., is Brahman.

--Greg