Some issues

Nanda Kumar nkumar at OPPENHEIMERFUNDS.COM
Thu Sep 18 15:50:17 CDT 1997

I'm truly at a loss. I can understand it if this happened in some political or
even philosophical discussion. But as the welcome message itself
implies, these are not just philosophical musings but it serves as a aid
towards Self-Realization (atleast I hope I'm not alone in this!).

Ramakrishnan Balasubramaniam was definitely rude on occasions, but in
a school of thought where we're trying to develop selfcontrol, love and
understanding, even if he's rude, I would've thought it would've been
ignored and the true content of what he was trying to explain (none can
question his knowledge) would've been absorbed. And going by
Egodust's posting, which was the last reply to Ramakrishnan's rebuke, I
felt that even Egodust didn't take it wrong.

The list would stand to lose by Ramakrishnan's absence.