An Account of myself (fwd)

Govind Rengarajan govind at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Tue Oct 28 08:30:29 CST 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 12:40:05 +0530
From: "Radhakrishnan S./MUK/SEEPZ" <radhas at meghdoot.mastek.com>
To: 'Govind Rengarajan' <govind at isc.tamu.edu>
Cc: "'aum at unix.tamu.edu'" <aum at unix.tamu.edu>
Subject: An Account of myself

 Namaskaram  , to all brothers and sisters of Advaita-L . I am indeed
fortunate
 to be in your august company.To tell u something about myself . I am a
computer software engineer  and have been interested in Advaita for the
last 1 year purely after reading the works of Swami Vivekananda , Swami
Rama Tirtha and Ramana Maharshi . I am sure that  Vedanta provides the
most complete answer to the complexities of this universe which had been

haunting me in my lifetime  but I have certain doubts regarding certain
aspects of  Hinduism which I want to get clarified and most importantly
I am thinking
of starting up practice of Raja Yoga .
        Please note I am just a beginner and many of my queries may
sound silly but they are queries which if answered properly will build
up my faith
in Advaita.
        Also I would like to know  more about the list and the
activities of
the members.
Thank You ,
Cheers,