Authentic works of Samkara?

Raghavendra Hebbalalu hsraghav at IMAP3.ASU.EDU
Sun Oct 12 23:39:21 CDT 1997

I don't think Sri Ramana Maharshi wrote a comentary on the
VivekaCudamani. It was Sri Chandrashekhara Bharati, a pontiff of the
Sringeri Math who wrote a commentary on that. Another thing is that
there is an opinion among historians and others
Opinion starts'
The Bhashyas on the 10 principal Upanisads, the Bhagavad Gita and the
Brahma Sutras are the only true works of Sri Adi Shankara. The other
works attributed to him are done by his successors who were also called
Shankaracharyas.
Opinion Ends.
Other list members may add to this.
-Raghavendra