(modern nitwit = Brahman) ?

Martin Gifford marting at NSWCC.ORG.AU
Fri Oct 3 04:34:28 CDT 1997

Hi Allan!

You have sent a series of brilliant emails. Well done! You are doing an
important service. In this email your heart shone through.

I wish I could express things as clearly as you. I'm wondering... have you
got a degree in law or something? Do you know a good book on logic that is
simple and digestible? Edward de Bono made a clear description of the
redundance of logic but I now realise logic can be used to expose corrupt
thinking.

Regards,

Martin.