What is meant by pure consciousness?

Allan Curry acurry at UVIC.CA
Thu Nov 13 12:33:44 CST 1997

Namaskar

Jonathan writes:

>    The unchanging consciousness I think about is the sum
>    total of everything that ever was, is or will be. All
>    other consciousness is a relativized slice of the one
>    Saksin space/time.

    But your "unchanging consciousness" is *my* Shiva! :-)

    When you talk about the non-existence of free-will in
    the face of "the sum total of everything that ever was,
    is or will be", I always hear "surrender to God". But by
    any name, I feel we are all very blessed to even suspect
    we are being drawn into its orbit.

Om Namah Shivaya

Allan