Nath Sampradaya?

Allan Curry un824 at FREENET.VICTORIA.BC.CA
Sun May 18 17:16:42 CDT 1997

Namaste

Would anyone like to recommend a good quick reference of Sanskrit terms in
English?  Is there any better than "A Concise Dictionary Of Indian
Philosophy" by John Grimes?

How about listing what you regard as being the 5 best and/or most useful
books on Advaita in English.  (oops! is this already in the FAQ?)

Lastly, a question about Navanath Sampradaya -- Nisargadatta is said to
have been a lineage holder in this tradition. Can anyone tell me if this
lineage is a school of Tantrism? Is it considered to be pure Advaita
Vedanta?  I've probably not asked this correctly, and I hope I've not
offended anyone by doing so, but I'm curious and would like to know...

thanks,

        -Allan Curry