Cloning

System Administrator - MAGICLINK root at MAGICLINK.COM.BR
Mon Mar 10 08:18:28 CST 1997

Dear Sir,

Please, unsubscribe any user from magiclink.com.br in your site in any
list. A spammer is doing fake subscriptions all over the world using our
users' email address. Help us to find him sending your recent SMTP
connections from brazil.

Thanks in advance.