Advaita-l: Archives question (fwd)

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Tue Jul 15 16:18:31 CDT 1997

namaste

I have received few queries about the ADVAITA-L archives. TAMU
LISTSERV provides an easier way to access the archive (even non-list
members can access it) from WWW URL: http://tamvm1.tamu.edu/~advaita
But the WWW access is not very reliable and it is better to get it
via the LISTSERV itself.

To do that, please send a mail to the LISTSERV address
(listserv at tamvm1.tamu.edu) with a blank subject line and the message
body containing
INDEX ADVAITA

You will get a detailed list of the files stored in the archives and
the syntax of the GET command to access them. Please note that even
though the list is called ADVAITA-L, the archives are stored under the
name ADVAITA

There were few complaints that the WWW does not show the July 97 files.
But you can access these files via the LISTSERV.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ravi