Destiny & Free will

Charles A. Hillig chillig at JETLINK.NET
Fri Jul 11 05:07:44 CDT 1997

At 11:27 AM 7/11/97 +0800, you wrote:

>   We all are like a Each Video Tape cassete already recorded and God is
>  playing the cassette and watching with Play only mode. One can't
>   Reverse it or Fast farward it..... So just enjoy the Ride called
>  "Universe" it is an experince.

Hi Prasad,

     But are you in MY video tape or am I in YOURS?

     If linear time is just a brilliant illusion, then perhaps the entire
"tape" is constantly being "projected" in its absolute totality every single
micro-second.

      If that's true, then apparent differences between past, present and
future disappear into the Eternal Now.

>  regards
>  prasad

              With Blessings,