Still Confusion regarding Shankara’s co

Cameron Reilly cjreilly at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Wed Jan 29 14:18:30 CST 1997

At 13:08 29-01-97 -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas  wrote:

>If observer A is looking at a pot and observer B is looking at the same
>pot whose dream is the pot occuring in?

Jaldhar, 'who' is the witness of Observer A, Observer B and the pot?

Remember, the perceiver cannot be the perceived.

Observer A, Observer B and the pot are all merely mental
constructs.Sometime our thinking, Jaldhar, is truncated by ego-centredness.
Because we believe our self to be 'real' we see the universe through this
paradigm.

We must first use self enquiry to apperceive that what we think 'we' are
really has no objective existence outside the mind.

Regards,

Cameron Reilly
The Robert Adamson Centre for Non-Duality/Advaita Studies
Direct Lineage of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
Melbourne, Australia
Email: cjreilly at ozemail.com.au