. . .

Dev Thakur thakur at BELLATLANTIC.NET
Thu Dec 25 14:40:29 CST 1997

Happy Holidays to all!

(Sorry for the lateness of this message, my phone line was dead for a while).

Dev Thakur
thakur at bellatlantic.net
devthakur at technologist.com
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Strasse/1245/music.html
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/2426

"Live simply, that others may simply live." - Mahatma Gandhi

"My concern is not whether God is on our side; my great concern is to be on God's side." - Abraham Lincoln

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother." - Albert Einstein

"An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it." - James Michner

"All ideas need to be heard, because each idea contains one aspect of the truth. By examining that aspect, we add to our own idea of the truth. Even ideas that have no truth in them whatsoever are useful because by disproving them, we add support to our own ideas." - John Stuart Mill

Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!