ego

Chelluri at AOL.COM Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 30 21:33:17 CDT 1997

                                                Om
Namaste!

The goal is one - the truth is one.   Hope you all agree.

The paths are different.   Dwaita, Visitadvaita,  and Advaita.   Thats fine.

What I dont understand is why the teachers want to be supreme over other two.

Sri Shankara over Buddhism and Sri Madhvacharya over Advaita.

Why cant these people have their own paths  and reach the goal without trying
to put   down the other path is not right.   Is it not EGO that is making
them do that, to establish supremacy?     If Ego is still persisting how can
these be realized souls?

Can any one respond?

Shubham                                                         Nageswar

PS.   I am glad I worship Shakti and I accept good things from other
teachings.