Sannyasa

Martin Gifford marting at NSWCC.ORG.AU
Mon Aug 25 01:54:32 CDT 1997

Hi All !

At 12:49 PM 22/08/97 -0700, Giri wrote:

>        I completely agree. His Holiness Sringeri acharya mentions that
>first we should practice the simple dharma (like speaking truth, doing our
>duties, and sense-control etc.) before we start embarking on knowledge of
>Atman-Brahman.

To what degree can an ego control itself? Isn't it better to realise the
Self first? Seek first the kingdom of heaven; realise the self. Then there
is true love and power - the split is healed. I've tried the approach of
morality and dharma and I just _cannot_ do it! By that standard I'm
disqualified from realising who I am..!?

Regards,

Martin.