Osho speaks!

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rbalasub at ECN.PURDUE.EDU
Mon Aug 18 14:52:26 CDT 1997

Martin Gifford wrote:

>...........This is the 70's and 80's that we are talking about. There was
>plenty of access to sex and drugs without Osho.

So?

>>But well, I digress. Calling this profound
>>philosophy is even better. What more could a man want? Unrestricted
>>indulgence with women and drugs all the while calling it profound
>>philosophy! The garb of philosophy is also very convenient for
>>abandoning their families! Very, very attractive indeed!

>...............Judging by the juiciness of your writing above you are
>proving Osho right! No wonder you were interested in him!

It's quite funny that you don't try to point out any mistake in my line
of reasoning and instead prefer to write some drivel like the above.
Perhaps you have been reading so many "juicy" things that you think of
some objective statements as juicy. miraNDavan kaNNukku iruNDathellAm
pEy, says a thamiz proverb, namely to the frightened man anything dark
appears like a ghost.

My intention is not to be churlish, but if you have a point to make
please make it. Otherwise, it would be wiser to keep silent.

Ramakrishnan.