Osho speaks!

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rbalasub at ECN.PURDUE.EDU
Fri Aug 15 12:32:46 CDT 1997

Venkat Puntambekar wrote:

>discourses and read a couple of his books. I am not at all surprised by his
>power. His language is brilliant, his knowledge of scriptures, I am told,
>cannot be disputed. If you see his video's the presence and power is >unmistakable.

I wonder if you have seen any of the programs about Hitler. The videos
clearly show his presence (without any of the modern techniques used as
in the case of Osho). You have to see it to believe it. There are very
many frauds with "power" and "presence" and "language". These mean
_nothing_.

>All said and done, "Who knows what is right and what is wrong".

This is exactly the kind of thinking condemned by GYAni-s. The right way
is not criticize others for making mistakes and dwelling on it, but
rather follow the dharma as far as oneself is concerned. The path of
dharma is rather clearly laid out.

>True, he is a very radical for most of us traditionaally raised Indians, but does >not
>necessarily make  him a charlatan.

I never said he is a charlatan, however if he makes the claim that he is
representing advaita as has been handed down for ages, he is most
definitely a charlatan.

Ramakrishnan.