Request

Neeta Pasrija Neeta_Pasrija at NOTES.PW.COM
Wed Apr 30 22:11:55 CDT 1997

In this period of kalyug it is hard to find a guru.  Self-study, tape
recordings, and lists like this, with people like Shree Giri, Shree Gummulurru,
Shree Charles Winker, Shree Egodust, Shree Cameron Reily,  Shree Chuck Hillig
etc. are the best sources we have to get some knowledge.

My apologies, if I have I forgotten any members who also post gems of  wisdom
on this list.

Please do not stop, just because people have different opinions.