Janaka and Jnana (long)

Swami Vishvarupananda omkar at GIASDL01.VSNL.NET.IN
Wed Apr 30 03:22:54 CDT 1997

Giri wrote:

I don't expect everyone to read my posts, maybe
because it is confusing, but as one list member told me in a recent
e-mail, many members seem to have already made up their mind on these
issues.  And I, therefore, think it is better for me to refrain from
posting on this list, and just be quiet and learn from others.

What you say on sannyasa, grihasta, karma-yoga and jnaana is very true and very wonderful. And so are other posts you have been sending to this group on free will and other issues.
Some people may have made up their minds and not listen to quotes from shruti and from jnaanis. But that does not mean nobody is listening and profiting from them. I am sure I am speeking on behalf of many members of this list when I tell you, that your messages are of great value and request you to keep writing. Please don't quit!

Greetings and Om,
Swami Vishvarupananda