reply to nanda

Srinivas Prasad prasad at NSRC.NUS.SG
Tue Apr 22 20:48:07 CDT 1997

Nanda Wrote:

>I'm quite young and single. At this point of time I'm quite confident
>that I can really work towards the goal. But I realize that I must marry sooner
>or later. Then, is it really possible to attain the goal if one falls prey to
>Samsara? OK, I know that Buddha did it, but not everybody is Buddha!

  To the best of my knoweledge if one get married basically he/she is
  buying time. I am not against marriage, but if you are considering
  to work hard towards the goal it is better to remain single. The
  path will be more smoother. If you get married have a kid your
  life will be locked for another 20 yrs. It is your duty to
  give a good education and minumum needs for the kid. So you
 are single you have time to think before making the big decision.

  On top of it every thing is destiny and God's grace.......

   In this mundane world you can't expect your wife to be
  Philosophical, If you get one you are lucky!!!!!!! My 2 cents
  worth of comments

  regards
  prasad