Non-Volition (was Katha upanishhad verse I.2.23)

Cameron Reilly cjreilly at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Wed Apr 9 20:50:27 CDT 1997

At 12:41 09-04-97 -0700, Chuck wrote:

>     I agree, but, of course, they can't even choose to either accept such
>non-volition or to reject it.
>
>     Without volition, there are no "mistakes."  There are only things
>which, at least seemingly, don't seem to work out as predicted.

Isn't it marvellous!

There are no mistakes - only 'happenings'. And, of course, you are
absolutely correct - we cannot 'choose' to either accept or to deny
non-volition... some may then ask "Well why debate it then?"

My answer would be "Do we have a choice??"  ;-)

Regards,

Cameron Reilly