Sat

egodust egodust at DIGITAL.NET
Sat Sep 14 21:47:37 CDT 1996

>                                           Om namo Bhagavati
> Sadasivasamarhambham!
>
> Namste!
>
> Can you please tell me what is illusion and what is reality the way you
> undersatnd it.
>
> Regards
>

>                                                                           Rao

Illusion ........................... Reality
Any fragmentation of ............... The Totality
Assuming Ignorance of .............. Omnipresent Wisdom
      (ajnana)                             (jnana)
Dwelling in
   Separative Identity from ........ The Absolute Being
      (ahamkar)                            (brahman)
Belief in avidya
      rebelling against ............ sahajatmanishta
                                           (natural inherent
                                            true Self Being)

The column on the left is not even a dream that never existed.
Its "manifestation" is the result of hypnotic suggestions.
Its "dissolution" is affected by disbelieving the commands of avidya.

We ARE the Light; only the veil obscuring It needs be lifted.
Jnana is never won; ajnana is only lost.

praNaam.