Fwd: EXPERIENCES-2

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 12 19:29:30 CDT 1996

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:   Chelluri_N_Rao_ at smtp.ncd.usace.army.mil
To:     chelluri at aol.com
Date: 96-09-12 15:53:13 EDT

                            Om
                      Sri Matre Namah
     Let noble thoughts come to us from all sides
     Pranams
     Thank you for providing me your thoughts on my spiritual
     experiences.    Following is narration on another event.
                   SPRING 1987 (01 June 1987)

     We were watching a movie on TV. Time is 11:30pm and I am getting
     tired.  I gotup and went to bed around 11:50pm.  After 10 mts.
     laying on the bed I noticed something started happening.  I felt
     a sensation that something in the bottom of my spine made a
     little jolt and started ascending with a wavy motion, slow at
     start and pickingup rapid speed suddenly.  My body appeared to
     grow taller and taller with the movement piercing the walls of
     the home, town, country, earth, planets stretchinh across the
     universe.  While the movement is going on I can hear familiar
     mantras from Saptasati and Krishna being recited inside of me. I
     heard soft melodious music played on instruments like veena and
     flute.  Also I heard ringing of small bells.  During all this
     activity, my eyes are closed shut and I could not open them but I
     am fully aware of what is happening.  Finally the movement
     stopped and I find myself with no begining or end.  It seems to
     have spred across the universe.  The point where it stopped there
     is soft, soothing, serene golden yellow light.  There is nothing
     but this golden yellow light all around.  I don't know how long
     it stopped at that spot.  After awhile it started the descent
     slowly at first and pickingup speed later and finally reaching
     the destination.   When everything settled down, my eyes opened
     involuntarily and the first thing I saw is the clock.  It was
     12:03 am.  I felt intense thirst as if I ran several miles and I
     had to drink lots of cold water.   Next day I felt heat and pain
     in the lower back of my body indicating something happened in
     those 13 mts.  Whatever it is I enjoyed and at the same time
     frightened at the dimensions.  Curiously enough I am aware of
     what is happening, every second of the event.  Like I said on my
     dreaming or imagining at the time when it happened.  I am awrae
     of the event as I am aware of preparing the narration.
     Appreciate any explanation.
     Regards                  Shubham                     Rao