maniishha paJNchakam.h

Giri gmadras at ENGR.UCDAVIS.EDU
Sat Oct 19 18:13:58 CDT 1996

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Sankar Jayanarayanan wrote:

> Could someone please post an English translation of Shankara's maniishha
> paJNchakam.h? Or email me a copy of the same?

        If someone has already transliterated it, please let me know. A
friend of mine is transliterating it now as part of the sanskrit site,
        ftp://jaguar.cs.utah.edu/private/sanskrit/sanskrit.html
and it should be ready early next week and the translation will be done later
next week.
        If you are an aol user or browsers that does not allow you to
access the above site, please use the mirror of the front end,
        http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/1415/sanskrit.html

Namaste.