Three schools of thought

Madhava Kumar Turumella madhava at EMIRATES.NET.AE
Sat Nov 23 15:03:51 CST 1996

At 12:31 PM 11/23/96 -0600, you wrote:
>On Fri, 22 Nov 1996, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

>=>> Why do some people on an Advaita list expound theories which are against
>=>> the tenets of Advaita?  People make mistakes.  That's an unfortunate fact
>=>> of life.
>Namaskaram

Hari Om! Sorry for chipping in but I wanted to answer.

>        Don't make assumptions.  How do u know that they are against advaita.
A seperate schools are founded only when they have disagreed with Sri
Sankaradvaita.  I think it is crystal clear.  Otherwise why should they
start altogether a new school? And you know in tatvavada they feel
that it is necessary to argue in order to win advaita.  They feel that
advaita is built up on false logic (IMHO, that is not true).

Regards
Madhav
--
Seer or not I walk alone...