Is Experience the Same as Knowledge?

M & E Shearn peacewrk at SNET.NET
Sat Nov 9 14:44:16 CST 1996

> It would be more like
>Arjuna's vision of Krishna in his divine form, but worse.
>Arjuna retained his individuality during that experience.
>In this other experience the individuality and identification
>with one's body goes away.

namaste,
I must ask, did Arjuna realize The Self or experience a vision?.
In retaining individuality could there have been Knowledge, which is one
without a second.
Is Knowledge other than the Self?
If there is loss of individuality and loss of identification with the body,
who would be left to be aware of being afraid?
If there is fear can there be anything but illusion and ignorance?
Doesn't Jnana obliterate ignorance, like the light removes dark?
Can the snake and the rope be known simultaneously?

My experience is that Awareness it self is pure and homoginized.
Without it limitited to being 'in me' there is no second thing 'in it' to be
fearful of.
If I am aware of awareness then there is individuality or ego, which is
itself ignorance or Duality.
Of course Knowledge abides beyond 'all this' in Silence
om shanti
ej