Introduction

egodust egodust at DIGITAL.NET
Mon May 27 15:23:18 CDT 1996

Introduction

My break with Catholicism occurred at the age of 14, precipitated
by a book on hatha yoga, which also touched on Vedic Philosophy.
Three years later I began studying theosophy, focussing on the
research into comparative religions.  At age 22 (Nov 70) I found
my Guru (the Sage of Arunachala) and started applying His vichara
marga.  However, not until 1990 did I realize that He was ever
seated in the Heart of Being, ever prompting my soul to renounce
its ahamkara.

**********

Below is a list of some my favourite Advaita classics:

1. The complete works of the Sage of Arunachala (from NAN YAR to
             ULLADHU NARPADHU)
2. ASHTAVAKRA SAMHITA
3. ESSENCE OF RIBHU GITA by Prof. N. R. Krishnamoorthy Aiyer
4. TRIPURA RAHASYA
5. VASISTHA'S YOGA by Swami Venkatesananda
6. VIVEKACHUDAMANI
7. ADVAITA BODHA DEEPIKA
8. JNANA VAHINI by Sri Sathya Sai Baba
9. KAIVALYA NAVANEETA