Nisargadatta Maharaj in conversation... (fwd)

Gopi Meenakshi gopi at CS.UNC.EDU
Fri Jul 26 15:36:14 CDT 1996

Dear Shashi:

   When are you joining the job? Howz your sadhana going? Hope
you have received the receipt from  Pache trust. They couldnt send
me individual receipts. I dont need them also. But i thought you
might have required individual receipts. Did they send you?

 How are other things going at your end?
Btw, received your postings in advaita list. Just a small comment,
if you dont mind.
i received the `i am that' article directly from Bala then i received
from the advaita list.
  i felt that it was ok and proper to leave Bala's name in the signature.
what do you feel? anyhow, its not very important though.

one more news. yesterday i bought a car. its 1986 nissan sentra, stick shift,
two door.  i got it from my friend, who bought a new car.
i just learnt driving and got the license. so for beginner's i thought this
is good.

 this sunday, there is Rudra Ekadasini function in a  temple nearby (20miles).
planning to take the car.

 my summer job is going fine and i will be going to new-orleans on Aug4th
for a conference.

nothing more from this end.

luv,
gopi