Thought-free state

Ian Goddard igoddard at EROLS.COM
Sat Jul 13 15:26:36 CDT 1996

 At 06:54 PM 7/13/96 GMT, Ken Stuart wrote:

 > I am in need of a quote from Ramana Maharshi stating that the
 > thought-free state and the Self are one and the same.

IAN: Does this mean there are states that are not the Self ?

Law of Identity: A is A, relative to not-A. A = (A + ~A)

Law of Nonidentity: If there is 100% A, there is 0% A. A = ~A

absolute reality: http://www.erols.com/igoddard/reality.html

>From  Sat Jul 13 21:24:14 1996
Comments: To: Multiple recipients of list ADVAITA-L <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>

Hello,

On Sat, 13 Jul 1996 16:26:36 -0400, Ian Goddard <igoddard at EROLS.COM> =
wrote:

> At 06:54 PM 7/13/96 GMT, Ken Stuart wrote:
>
> > I am in need of a quote from Ramana Maharshi stating that the
> > thought-free state and the Self are one and the same.
>
>IAN: Does this mean there are states that are not the Self ?

No.

But I need a quote from Ramana Maharshi stating that the
thought-free state and the Self are one and the same.

IE this message is not for the purpose of discussion per se (not that =
there is
anything wrong with discussion) but for the purpose of finding such a =
quote,
so that I can e-mail it to a particular person who respects the opinion =
of RM.

Thanks,

Ken                       <*>
kstuart at mail.telis.org