Lord Shiva

Giri gmadras at ENGR.UCDAVIS.EDU
Thu Jul 4 12:34:17 CDT 1996

On Thu, 4 Jul 1996, Narcis Tarcau wrote:

> Giri wrote:
> >
> > Namaste. Just letting the readers of this list know that Shiva suutras are
> > now available with transliteration, devangari script and translation at
> > ftp.uu.net in the directory tmp/sanskrit. Other shiva stotras may be
> > found in jaguar.
> Sorry, but could you be more specific on that address? I do not seem to
> recognise it as a valid address -- could you spell it *entirely*? And
> what about "jaguar"?
> Natha Bhaktyananda

        Since both the sites are used frequently by the readers of this
group, I did not give the details, but it is my mistake.
        Here it is.

Anonymous ftp to ftp.uu.net and go into the directory tmp/sanskrit. You
will find the shiva suutras there and a few other sanskrit files.

Regarding jaguar, please go to
        ftp://jaguar.cs.utah.edu/private/sanskrit/sanskrit.html
If you have some difficulty, you can try the html address
        http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/1415/sanskrit.html

Namaste.