[Advaita-l] Fwd: nRsimha karAvalamba stotraM too many significantly different versions problem

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Apr 26 13:52:31 EDT 2023

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023, Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l wrote:

> Thanks for the response Jaldhar ji.
> Is there any online version available of the Vani vikas or Dakshinamurthy
> Math edition?

I am refering to the Complete Works of Shankaracharya originally published
by Vani Vilas Press, Shrirangam.  If you search for it, you will find it
on archive.org.  There was a collection of stotras by Dakshinamurti Math
which contained it if I recall correctly.  It was also on archive.org.

I have the reprint of the Complete Works from Samata Books.  The version
of the stotra there has 17 verses.